UBIKA SAS is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of your data. This statement of privacy informs you how UBIKA handles your data after it is collected on UBIKA websites and how this data is processed. We also explain how you can influence the collection and use of your personal information. If you pass personal data on to us, you can be sure that this information is used solely to maintain your business relationship with UBIKA or in one of the ways set out in this statement.
Name and address of the responsible controller / data protection officer
The responsible controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection character is:
9 rue Jeanne Braconnier
Parc Tertiaire de Meudon
92366 MEUDON-LA-FORÊT CEDEX.
Purposes of the processing
UBIKA may collect, receive and process your Personal Data, as defined under article 4 of the GDPR, through its Site for the following purposes:
- To answer your message and information request
- To answer your request for a demo of your solutions/products and give you the requested information in relation to this demo
- To enable you to subscribe and/or participate in our events
- To enable you to subscribe and receive our newsletters and to keep you informed about our solutions/products and activities, as long as you want
- To enable you to apply and participate in our community website
- To enable you to watch/download our recordings and Webinars about application security
- To enable you to download our White papers, so you can, in particular, discover how our solutions/products answer to specific needs
- To enable you to create an account, so you can register to manage and use our portal (https://my.ubikasec.com/), apply for an application license, request a demo, and report a bug to be resolved (ticket folder).
Your Personal Data are necessary to answer, to manage and to take steps at your request(s) for the purposes listed hereinabove, necessary for the performance of a contract, and/or match the legitimate interests to inform you about our activities, so you can possibly decide to become our partner, and/or to benefit from our solutions/products as a client.
Conditions of the processing
Your Personal Data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes listed above, and as long as it is necessary for the management of our Site, for the management of your business relationship with UBIKA. Your Personal Data will, in any case, be deleted when no longer needed, as required by applicable law or as notified to our DPO. However, any data required to establish proof of a right or a contract, or to comply with a legal obligation, can be legally archived or stored, as required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
Your Personal Data may be consulted and processed by UBIKA, as well as and by its processors who are dealing with the management of our Site, in conformity with this Personal Data Policy.
In this context, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the European Union, provided that the country concerned benefits from an adequacy decision of the European Commission, or at the very least, that this transfer is governed by appropriate safeguards according to articles 46 and 47 of the GDPR (standard data protection clauses, binding corporate rules, privacy shield), these safeguards being accessible upon request.
Your rights as a data subjects
You have the right to access, rectify or erase the Personal Data relating to you. You have the right to restrict and/or object to the processing of your Personal Data, and to data portability. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, only if it is based on consent. You also have the right to define guidelines in relation with your Personal Data that will take effect after your death.
You can exercise these rights by writing to [email protected], or UBIKA , SAS, 9 rue Jeanne Braconnier – Parc Tertiaire de Meudon, 92366 MEUDON-LA-FORÊT CEDEX.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the CNIL in France: www.cnil.fr.